Life Group Leader Criteria
MISSION AND VISION
IT’S DOING LIFE TOGETHER! Life Groups are small groups that meet at different times and locations with the goal of people knowing Christ better and experiencing connection!
AS A LEADER YOU ARE…
- In a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ and serious about your spiritual growth.
- Submitted to the Bible as an authority for your life.
- A member of Lifeway Church and in good standing with the Leadership Team.
- Committed to the mission and values of Lifeway Church.
- Available with your time and emotional capacity to lead a group.
- Qualified to lead others according to qualifications listed in Titus 1:5-9. (Though this passage is directed toward elders, all leaders should aspire to these qualifications.)
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Helping to promote your Life Group
- Intentionally and personally inviting people to your group.
- Being friendly and welcoming to those attending your group.
- Sharing Life Group member needs beyond your capacity/ability with the Lifeway Groups Pastor.
- Contact new people who sign up for your group within 24 hours to welcome them and provide them with details (meeting dates, location, and what to bring).
- Communicate important group updates to your members and Groups Pastor in an effective and timely fashion.
- Attending training for New Leaders
- New Life Group Leader training will take place throughout the year. Contact the Lifeway Groups Pastor for more details.
YOU CAN EXPECT…
- The Lifeway Groups Pastor to care for, walk with, and pray for you as you lead.
- Lifeway Church to advertise and promote your group in our gatherings and on the website.